During this time, your immune system and your resistance can use a huge boost. Möller’s can help you with that!
The book “Fit en Gezond, maar hoe dan…?” gives your current lifestyle a big boost. Become your own food coach on the way to more vitality, immunity and happiness. By simply modifying your lifestyle, you support your body and brain health. Ensure regularity in your diet, buy the right food and take the time to eat quietly and enjoy your food. If you add some health and exercise to your lifestyle every day, you will feel fitter, healthier and stronger. In addition to healthy information and tips, the book also contains beautiful photos and recipes. Now from € 15.95 for € 4.95.
Möller’s Omega-3 is suitable for anyone who cares about health and wants to increase the intake of essential omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E. People who eat little or no fatty fish, in particular, benefit greatly from the consumption of fish oil. One spoon per day is a healthy addition to your daily diet.
Recommended daily intake for children from 3 years and adults: 5 ml (= 1 dessert spoon) or 2 capsules. Also recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
The health benefits of Möller’s Omega-3
Taking cod liver oil is important at every stage of life: child, adult, pregnant, aged. Everyone wants to age healthily and children can use some support in their growth and development.
Healthy benefits for everyone
- Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA have a beneficial effect on the heart *, the brain ** and the eyesight **.
- Vitamin D supports a healthy immune system and the maintenance of strong bones and teeth and ensures good muscle function.
- Vitamin A supports the immune system and eyesight and is good for the skin.
- Vitamin E protects the cells in the body against free radicals and is important for the resistance.
Support during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is important for the development of the brain *** and eyesight *** of the fetus, both during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Growth and development of children
- Vitamin D is essential for the proper development of the bones and teeth.
- The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is an important building block for the brain ** and, in addition to developing the brain, also supports the development of vision **.
* Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA and EPA.
** Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA.
*** Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg DHA by the mother, in addition to the recommended daily intake of 250 mg DHA and EPA.
Read more about all the health benefits here.
- Take 1 dessert spoon (5 ml) or 2 capsules Möller’s Omega-3 per day.
- You can also use the oil in cold dishes, such as in a smoothie, shake or yogurt. Or you can take capsules.
- Preferably take the oil during or after a meal for optimal absorption.
Möller’s Omega-3 is available in 4 flavors and in capsules.
The composition and nutritional values of the 4 flavors are exactly the same, only the natural aroma differs.
- Natural: pure cod liver oil with a naturally soft fish flavor.
- Lemon: pure cod liver oil with a natural, soft lemon flavor by adding a natural lemon flavor.
- Tutti Frutti: pure cod liver oil with a delicious fruit flavor by adding a natural fruit aroma. This is children’s favorite taste.
- Apple: pure cod liver oil with a natural, soft apple flavor by adding a natural apple flavor.
- Omega-3 Capsules: fish oil with a light vanilla flavor. View the nutritional values and composition of the Omega-3 Capsules here.
A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. It is important to adhere to your doctor’s recommended daily intake or advice.