This measuring spoon for 5 ml is ideal for easily dosing Möller’s Omega-3 Cod liver oil. Fill the spoon up to the mark with 5 ml and you are guaranteed to get the right amount of omega-3 fatty acids. The recommended daily dose of Möller’s Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil is 5 ml.
Recommended amount for adults and children from 3 years: 5 ml
Recommended amount for children from 6 months: 2.5 ml
The advice is to start with half a dessert spoon per day. Once the child is used to the oil, this amount can be increased to 5 ml per day.
This measuring spoon also makes it easy to dose 2.5 ml.
- Stripe at 0.5 ml, 2.5 ml and 5 ml.
- Material is PP (polypropylene).
Möller’s Omega-3 is suitable for anyone who cares about health and wants to increase the intake of essential omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E. People who eat little or no fatty fish, in particular, benefit greatly from the consumption of fish oil. One spoon per day is a healthy addition to your daily diet.
Recommended daily intake for children from 3 years and adults: 5 ml (= 1 dessert spoon) or 2 capsules. Also recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
The health benefits of Möller’s Omega-3
Taking cod liver oil is important at every stage of life: child, adult, pregnant, aged. Everyone wants to age healthily and children can use some support in their growth and development.
Healthy benefits for everyone
- Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA have a beneficial effect on the heart *, the brain ** and the eyesight **.
- Vitamin D supports a healthy immune system and the maintenance of strong bones and teeth and ensures good muscle function.
- Vitamin A supports the immune system and eyesight and is good for the skin.
- Vitamin E protects the cells in the body against free radicals and is important for the resistance.
Support during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is important for the development of the brain *** and eyesight *** of the fetus, both during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Growth and development of children
- Vitamin D is essential for the proper development of the bones and teeth.
- The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is an important building block for the brain ** and, in addition to developing the brain, also supports the development of vision **.
* Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA and EPA.
** Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA.
*** Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg DHA by the mother, in addition to the recommended daily intake of 250 mg DHA and EPA.
Read more about all the health benefits here.
There are no reviews yet.