This measuring spoon for 5 ml is ideal for easily dosing Möller’s Omega-3 Cod liver oil. Fill the spoon up to the mark with 5 ml and you are guaranteed to get the right amount of omega-3 fatty acids. The recommended daily dose of Möller’s Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil is 5 ml.
Recommended amount for adults and children from 3 years: 5 ml
Recommended amount for children from 6 months: 2.5 ml
The advice is to start with half a dessert spoon per day. Once the child is used to the oil, this amount can be increased to 5 ml per day.
This measuring spoon also makes it easy to dose 2.5 ml.
- Stripe at 0.5 ml, 2.5 ml and 5 ml.
- Material is PP (polypropylene).
Möller’s Omega-3 is suitable for anyone who cares about health and wants to increase the intake of essential omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E. People who eat little or no fatty fish, in particular, benefit greatly from the consumption of fish oil. One spoon per day is a healthy addition to your daily diet.
Recommended daily intake for children from 3 years and adults: 5 ml (= 1 dessert spoon) or 2 capsules. Also recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
The health benefits of Möller’s Omega-3
Taking cod liver oil is important at every stage of life: child, adult, pregnant, aged. Everyone wants to age healthily and children can use some support in their growth and development.
Healthy benefits for everyone
- Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA have a beneficial effect on the heart *, the brain ** and the eyesight **.
- Vitamin D supports a healthy immune system and the maintenance of strong bones and teeth and ensures good muscle function.
- Vitamin A supports the immune system and eyesight and is good for the skin.
- Vitamin E protects the cells in the body against free radicals and is important for the resistance.
Support during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is important for the development of the brain *** and eyesight *** of the fetus, both during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Growth and development of children
- Vitamin D is essential for the proper development of the bones and teeth.
- The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is an important building block for the brain ** and, in addition to developing the brain, also supports the development of vision **.
* Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA and EPA.
** Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA.
*** Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg DHA by the mother, in addition to the recommended daily intake of 250 mg DHA and EPA.
Read more about all the health benefits here.