What are Möller’s Omega-3 Fish Oil Capsules?
Möller’s Omega-3 Capsules are fish oil capsules. Möller’s Omega-3 cod liver oil is great. There will, however, always be people who prefer capsules to liquid fish oil. In addition, the capsules are convenient to take with you.
Möller’s Omega-3 Capsules
Our fish oil capsules contain a special combination of omega-3 and vitamins A, D and E. 2 capsules contain 530 mg DHA and EPA Omega-3.
- Pure fish oil in capsules with a light vanilla flavor.
- Derived from sardines and anchovies. Caught in the clean waters of the South Pacific.
- Production, purification and strict controls are done in our own factory in Norway.
- Provides a combination of 530 mg DHA + EPA natural omega-3 and vitamins A, D and E.
- The omega-3 fatty acids have their natural triglyceride form. Therefore, they are better absorbed in the body.
- A good alternative to liquid Möller’s Omega-3. They are, for example, handy for traveling.
112 Capsules = 56 daily portions.
Ingredients of Möller’s Omega-3 Capsules
Fish oil (triglycerides) derived from anchovies and sardines, glycerol, bovine gelatin (capsule), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D), dl-α-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), vanilla aroma and natural tocopherol (antioxidant).
Contains no preservatives, no artificial colouring or flavouring and no sugars or sweeteners. The gelatin around the capsules is halal certified.
Per 2 Möller’s Omega-3 Capsules
|Omega-3 fatty acids||640 mg|
|– EPA/DHA||530 mg|
|Vitamin D||15 mcg (300%*)|
|Vitamin A||250 mcg (31%*)|
|Vitamin E||10 mg (83%*)|
* Of reference intake.
Recommended daily intake
Take 2 capsules with water once a day. Swallow them whole. Preferably during a meal.
For adults and children who can swallow capsules. Also recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Store cool and dry
Store in a cool and dry place. Always keep food supplements out of reach of young children.