What are Möller’s Omega-3 Capsules?
Möller’s Omega-3 Capsules are fish oil capsules. Möller’s Omega-3 cod liver oil is great. There will, however, always be people who prefer capsules to liquid fish oil. In addition, the capsules are convenient to take with you.
Möller’s Omega-3 Capsules
Our fish oil capsules contain a special combination of omega-3 and vitamins A, D and E. 2 capsules contain 530 mg DHA and EPA Omega-3.
- Pure fish oil in capsules with a light vanilla flavor.
- Derived from sardines and anchovies. Caught in the clean waters of the South Pacific.
- Production, purification and strict controls are done in our own factory in Norway.
- Provides a combination of 530 mg DHA + EPA natural omega-3 and vitamins A, D and E.
- The omega-3 fatty acids have their natural triglyceride form. Therefore, they are better absorbed in the body.
- A good alternative to liquid Möller’s Omega-3. They are, for example, handy for traveling.
112 Capsules = 56 daily portions.
Ingredients of Möller’s Omega-3 Capsules
Fish oil (triglycerides) derived from anchovies and sardines, glycerol, bovine gelatin (capsule), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D), dl-α-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), vanilla aroma and natural tocopherol (antioxidant).
Contains no preservatives and no sugars or sweeteners. The gelatin around the capsules is halal certified.
Per 2 Möller’s Omega-3 Capsules
|Omega-3 fatty acids
||15 mcg (200%*)
||250 mcg (31%*)
||10 mg (83%*)
* Of reference intake.
Recommended daily intake
Take 2 capsules with water once a day. Swallow them whole. Preferably during a meal.
For adults and children who can swallow capsules. Also recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Store cool and dry
Store in a cool and dry place. Always keep food supplements out of reach of young children.
Möller’s Omega-3 is suitable for anyone who cares about health and wants to increase the intake of essential omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E. People who eat little or no fatty fish, in particular, benefit greatly from the consumption of fish oil. One spoon per day is a healthy addition to your daily diet.
Recommended daily intake for children from 3 years and adults: 5 ml (= 1 dessert spoon) or 2 capsules. Also recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
The health benefits of Möller’s Omega-3
Taking cod liver oil is important at every stage of life: child, adult, pregnant, aged. Everyone wants to age healthily and children can use some support in their growth and development.
Healthy benefits for everyone
- Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA have a beneficial effect on the heart *, the brain ** and the eyesight **.
- Vitamin D supports a healthy immune system and the maintenance of strong bones and teeth and ensures good muscle function.
- Vitamin A supports the immune system and eyesight and is good for the skin.
- Vitamin E protects the cells in the body against free radicals and is important for the resistance.
Support during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is important for the development of the brain *** and eyesight *** of the fetus, both during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Growth and development of children
- Vitamin D is essential for the proper development of the bones and teeth.
- The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is an important building block for the brain ** and, in addition to developing the brain, also supports the development of vision **.
* Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA and EPA.
** Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA.
*** Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg DHA by the mother, in addition to the recommended daily intake of 250 mg DHA and EPA.
Read more about all the health benefits here.
- Take 1 dessert spoon (5 ml) or 2 capsules Möller’s Omega-3 per day.
- You can also use the oil in cold dishes, such as in a smoothie, shake or yogurt.
- Preferably take the oil during or after a meal for optimal absorption.
Möller’s Omega-3 is available in 3 flavors and in capsules.
The composition and nutritional values of the 3 flavors are exactly the same, only the natural aroma differs.
- Natural: pure cod liver oil with a naturally soft fish flavor.
- Lemon: pure cod liver oil with a natural, soft lemon flavor by adding a natural lemon flavor.
- Tutti Frutti: pure cod liver oil with a delicious fruit flavor by adding a natural fruit aroma. This is children’s favorite taste.
- Capsules: fish oil with a light vanilla flavor.
A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. It is important to adhere to your doctor’s recommended daily intake or advice.