What is Möller’s Omega-3 Tutti Frutti?
Looking for an omega-3 that your child will enjoy taking every day?
Möller’s Omega-3 fish oil has a great taste, is high in omega-3 and vitamin D. Everything for the development of your child!
Möller’s Omega-3 Tutti Frutti is pure Norwegian fish oil with a fruity taste. A unique combination of natural omega-3 (1.000 mg DHA and EPA per dessert spoon) and vitamins A, D and E.
Möller’s Omega-3 Tutti Frutti
- Pure cod liver oil with a tasty fruit flavor. This is children’s favorite taste! A natural fruit aroma ensures a fruity taste. No sugars or sweeteners have been added.
- 100% from wild Arctic cod, sustainably caught.
- Oil is separated by a unique steaming process for good taste and high quality.
- Offers a unique combination of natural omega-3 (1.000 mg DHA + EPA) and vitamins A, D and E.
- The omega-3 fatty acids are present in their natural triglyceride form, for better absorption in the body.
- Awarded with Superior Taste Award for remarkable good taste. Available in 4 flavors.
250 ml = 50 daily portions.
Ingredients Möller’s Omega-3 Tutti Frutti
Cod liver oil obtained from sustainably caught Arctic cod (fish), natural fruit aroma, dl-α-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) and natural tocopherol (antioxidant).
Möller’s Omega-3 does not contain any preservatives, artificial colouring or flavouring additives or sugars or sweeteners.
Per 5 ml
|Omega-3 fatty acids||1,2 g|
|– DHA||0,6 g|
|– EPA||0,4 g|
|Vitamin D||10 mcg (200%*)|
|Vitamin A||250 mcg (31%*)|
|Vitamin E||3 mg (25%*)|
* Of reference intake.
Recommended daily intake
Recommended daily intake for children from 3 years and adults: 5 ml (= 1 dessert spoon).
Also recommended for pregnant women and when breastfeeding.
Store in the refrigerator
Keep the opened bottle in the refrigerator for optimal fresh taste. After opening Möller’s is 3 months preservable. It is always wise to keep food supplements out of reach for young children.