Development of children
Möller’s Omega-3 is important for development of children
Möller’s Omega-3 has a positive effect on the physical development of children (scientific claims: bone development, brain development and immune support).
Development of the brain and eyes
Möller’s Omega-3 has a high dose of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA. DHA is an important building block for the brain * and good for eyesight *. For young children, extra DHA intake is advised to contribute to the development of their nervous systems.
* Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA.
Development bones and teeth
Vitamin D is necessary for the proper development of bones and teeth. The Health Council recommends giving children up to 4 years of age an extra 10 micrograms of vitamin D per day. The daily recommended amount of Möller’s Omega-3 (5 ml / 1 dessert spoon) contains 10 micrograms of vitamin D.
In addition, vitamin D supports a healthy immune system and good muscle function.
Vitamin A and D in Möller’s Omega-3 support the immune system, including children’s immunity.
In addition, Möller’s Omega-3 is:
- Very easy to take in, due to the liquid form. This is a good alternative for children (and adults, by the way) who have difficulty swallowing capsules or who eat little or no (fatty) fish.
- A natural supplement: no pill, no capsule, no gelatin shells, no added vitamins A and D, no other weird additions. Vitamins A and D are naturally present.
- Exceptionally rich in healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- A natural supplement for the whole family, omega-3 and vitamins A and D are just as important for adults as they are for children! For e.g. brain, heart, resistance, skin, eyes, general health.
- Available in tasty flavors (lemon, apple and tutti frutti), which makes children ask it for every day!
- 1 spoon of cod liver oil every day and you and your family are guaranteed sufficient omega-3 and vitamin D.
In short: a top supplement for the whole family!
Möller’s Omega-3 is recommended for children from 6 months old
Recommended quantity for children from 6 months
Recommended daily amount for children from 6 months: 2,5 ml (= 1/2 dessert spoon). The advice is to start with half a dessert spoon per day. Once the child is used to the oil, this amount can be increased to 1 dessert spoon (= 5 ml) per day.
Children from 6 months also benefit from cod liver oil. Omega-3 fatty acids are necessary for the normal growth and development of children. Omega-3 (DHA) is an important building block for the brain and also supports the development of vision. Vitamin D is essential for proper development of bones and teeth. The Health Council recommends that children up to the age of 4 should be given extra vitamin D.
Recommended quantity for adults and children from 3 years old
Recommended daily amount for children from 3 years and adults: 5 ml (= 1 dessert spoon). Also recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Take the oil preferably with a meal, for optimal absorption of the nutrients.
Möller’s Omega-3 Tutti Frutti is children’s favorite flavor
Tutti Frutti is the omega-3 that your child will enjoy taking every day. The delicious fruit flavor ensures that many children ask for Möller’s every day. High in omega-3, vitamin D and a great taste. Everything for the growth and development of your child!
- Möller's Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil Lemon €21,20
- Möller's Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil Natural €21,20
- Möller's Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil Tutti Frutti €21,20
- Cod liver oil with the best taste: in 2021 again awarded with Superior Taste Award 26 January 2021
- Our website has been renewed! 22 July 2020
- Keeping your skin healthy 1 July 2020